Densify System Requirements
Start optimizing your infrastructure—it's easy!
Choose What You Will Optimize
Not ready to analyze your own environment? Contact us to get a demo.
Public Cloud Requirements
Connect Your Clouds Quickly & Easily
Watch these videos to see how to connect your clouds to Densify in read-only mode to enable data analysis. Our team will also walk you through the process to make it as easy as possible.
Connecting Densify to AWS using an IAM Role
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
CloudWatch Data Collection
- IAM Role with ReadOnlyAccess policy for each AWS account to be analyzed
Connecting Densify to Google Cloud
Google Cloud (GCP)
- The following APIs must be enabled for each project:
- Google Cloud Resource Manager API
- Cloud Monitoring API (enabled by default when the project is created)
- GCP Service Account with access to the GCP Projects that are to be analyzed
Connecting Densify to Azure
- Azure Active Directory (AD) user account to connect to Azure subscriptions with Standalone AD
- Azure Service Principals must be used to connect to Azure subscriptions with Federated AD
- Azure user/principal must be granted “Reader” access to Azure subscriptions to be analyzed
Any Kubernetes compliance platform (e.g. EKS, AKS, GKE, OpenShift, etc.)
Prometheus, kube-state-metrics, Node Exporter (optional) For detailed instructions on downloading and deploying the data forwarder please view our Data Collection for Containers documentation page.
For the Densify Console, the following browsers have been certified:
- Google Chrome TM 102.0.5005.63 or later
- Microsoft EdgeTM Chromium version
- Safari 15.1 running on MacOS Monterey (version 12.0.1)
- The free experience is limited to environments with a minimum of 200 instances and a maximum of 2,000 instances
- The standard term for the free experience is 14 days. Please contact your Densify representative if you need to discuss extensions.
- The email and password you provide during the registration process will be used to log in to your dedicated Densify instance
- Details on how to access the portal and your instance will be emailed to you after you register for the trial