Make A Successful Jump to Multicloud
According to IDC, most enterprise-class organizations expect to rely on multiple clouds. To be successful, enterprises must make this multicloud transition in a way that:
- Enables them to maintain control over their applications
- Optimizes the capacity being purchased at business speed
- Does not inadvertently create operational silos
Mary Johnston Turner, Vice President Enterprise Systems Management Software at IDC Research, joins Densify in this presentation to discuss how workload-aware multicloud capacity and migration analytics are becoming critical enablers for modern cloud strategies.
What You Will Learn
Watch the presentation now to learn:
- Why and how enterprises are planning multicloud investments
- Best practices for determining multicloud placement—how to put the right resources in the right cloud
- The benefits of application-centric resource and cost optimization analytics
- How workload characteristics impact successful multicloud placement
- The potential cost impacts of getting it wrong
Watch the presentation now!