Apply Now on ADP
We are current looking to fill the role of a Pre-Sales Technical Specialist. Working with sales executives, business development, and product management, the Pre-Sales Technical Specialist will provide pre-sales coverage throughout the SaaS sales cycle.
The position requires strong technical foundation combined with excellent presentation and pre-sales skills. The successful candidate will possess conceptual and analytical skills, planning abilities, sound judgment, innovation, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
This position will be based in Markham Ontario (100% remote work at the present time) and report to the VP Sales, North America. When the Covid pandemic recedes, it is expected that the position would require occasional North American travel (approximately 5 to 10%).
- Deliver all technical phases of a SaaS-driven sales cycle. This involves preparing and delivering sales presentations, performing software demonstrations, managing all phases of prospect Proof of Concept projects including preparation and delivery of POC summary documents and presentations, performing competitive research, and coordinating and preparing RFI/RFP responses.
- Occasionally deliver on premise technical workshops and ad-hoc training.
- Regular prospect interaction via Web meetings, teleconferences, and email.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development, Services, and Product Management.
- Define, coordinate, and prioritize prospect and partner feedback and ideas into product management requirements for future enhancements to Densify's products and services.
- 3+ years experience in an enterprise software company and hands-on experience with large scale enterprise cloud-based software sales and/or deployments
- 3+ years pre-sales experience in a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills are critical
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with cloud, container and virtualization technologies; in particular: Kubernetes, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMware. Certifications in any of these technologies is highly valued.
- Experience with scripting and programming languages desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce CRM
- Adaptable team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced team atmosphere
- Business acumen and great attitude - loves working with prospects to drive value creation for our customers and for Densify
- Detail-oriented - you enjoy learning new technologies in great depth so that you can in turn help our customers solve problems and realize significant value
- Self-starter - you like autonomy and work well under pressure
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.