Company Sees Dramatic Increase in Demand for Its Cloud Optimization Software
Toronto, Ontario – December 18, 2018 – Densify, the leader in the Cloud Optimization software market, today announced the results and completion of its fiscal year ending October 31, 2018. With demand for its software exceeding company expectations, the growth in its hybrid cloud annual contract value (ACV) increased over 300% year-over-year. Additionally, Densify saw a 100% increase in inbound market interest as measured by software trial requests.
“Densify has been a runaway success from a hybrid cloud market interest and adoption standpoint,” said Gerry Smith, CEO at Densify. “The Densify team continues to do an extraordinary job at both innovating and bringing much-needed cloud optimization products to market. And, we thank our customers and partners for their continued assistance and support.”
In addition to strong growth, Densify
- Was recognized by Forrester as a market leader in its Cloud Cost Monitoring and Optimization Wave report
- Was recognized by EMA as a Top Three Leader in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for Optimizing DevOps, IT Operations, and Business
- Achieved a Net Promoter Score of 53—considered an excellent performance benchmark in the Cloud Optimization industry
- Opened an APAC office in Melbourne, Australia to support customers and partners across Asia Pacific
- Expanded into a state-of-the-art headquarters to support growth in 2019 and beyond
- Added over 30 new partners and distributors to its channel, spanning over 10 countries
- Attained AWS Cloud Management Tools Competency certification
- Added three veteran c-level industry executives:
- Chief Marketing Officer Yama Habibzai joined Densify with 20 years experience specializing in aligning technologies with the right market buyers for IT and cloud solutions. Prior to Densify, Yama was an executive at IBM Cloud and has held executive positions with successful exits in a number of companies including ScienceLogic, SevOne, Infoblox, Netcordia, and Concord Communications
- Chief Financial Officer Scott Browne joined Densify with 25 years of experience as a financial leader in technology-oriented businesses. Prior to joining Densify, Scott was COO at Horizn, a SaaS company providing services to large financial and technology companies and prior to that was CFO at Longview solutions
- Chief Revenue Officer Brent Wells has had a long track record of successes in senior sales leadership and global enterprise account management roles across the software industry. Prior to Densify, Brent was most recently Vice President of Sales at Softchoice
Added Smith, “As we march on to 2019, it’s clear that based on the market’s response, our unique capabilities, including differentiators such as deep container technology optimization support and our newly-released optimization as code automation, are providing great value to our customers. We look forward to another stellar year as we focus on our hybrid cloud customers and their successes with Densify.”
For more information, please see www.densify.com.
Densify is the developer of next-generation cloud and container cost management technology. Densify’s software gives enterprises the precision required for Finance and Engineering organizations to collaborate and automate the proactive specification of cloud and container resources in the most financially-prudent way. With Densify, enterprises ensure that applications continuously get the resources they need at the lowest possible spend.