Private Cloud Managers
Private Cloud Manager
Most organizations combat risk in virtualized infrastructure by significantly over-provisioning hardware. But this inefficiency can be avoided by optimizing workload placements and right-sizing VM allocations to simultaneously reduce both risk and capacity waste.
Delivered completely as a cloud-based optimization service, Densify analyzes your private cloud infrastructure, providing resizing and rebalancing recommendations.
You can automate these recommendations through the Densify Connector to continuously optimize your virtual infrastructure, enabling you to operate with reduced costs, less infrastructure and better performing applications.
- Performance Management—Provide visibility into workload patterns to prevent performance degradation and reduce risk;
- Governance—Create tunable policies based on account and application for customized recommendations and management;
- Change Management—Generate an Impact Analysis report for existing change approval processes;
- Third-Party Integrations—Integrate with third-party systems via the Densify API;
- Automation—Integrate into your existing IaaS and orchestration templates to enable seamless automation—creating continuous optimization.
- Capacity Control and Visibility—Review your current capacity, plan for what’s coming now and in the future.
- Software License Optimization—Analytics that reduce your software license costs through smarter VM and Container placements. Contact [email protected] for details.
- Online, Self-Guided Training Courses—High-level training courses to better understand how Densify can optimize your private cloud environments.