Delivered completely as a cloud-based optimization service, Densify analyzes your public cloud resources and provides a clear indication of the your environments. Densify’s machine learning analyzes workload patterns to determine the optimal size and family for your compute and database instances.
Densify can make your cloud environments self-optimizing by continuously matching your applications’ demands to the optimal cloud supply, providing results back to your resources so that they become self-aware of their workload demands, and to continuously match their needs with the optimal cloud supply.
- Performance Management—Provides visibility into workload patterns to prevent performance degradation and reduce risk;
- Governance—Create tunable policies for customized recommendations and instance management;
- Change Management—Generate an Impact Analysis report for existing change approval processes;
- Options for Optimizing GCP—How to choose the right Google Cloud Compute Engine machine type;
- Third-Party Integration/API—Integrate with your existing ITSM, CMDB, and other third-party systems via the Densify API;
- Automation—Integrate into your existing IaC and orchestration templates to enable seamless automation—creating continuous optimization of your instances and containers.
- Continuous Optimization in AWS CodePipeline—How to begin incorporating continuous optimization of infrastructure directly into a CI/CD pipeline
- Online, Self-Guided Training Courses—High-level training courses to better understand how Densify can optimize your public cloud environments.
- Video Resources for Cloud and Container Capacity Management Strategies—Videos and demos outlining strategies and best practices for managing capacity in your cloud and container environments.