Note: Other versions of Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome are not supported.
Note: When using the Control Console in browsers other than Internet Explorer some features may not be available. See
For the Densify Console, the following browsers have been certified:
Clearing the Browser Cache—After any Densify upgrade, you must clear your browser cache before re-opening the Densify Console.
Optimized Browser—The Densify Console has been optimized for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. These browsers are highly recommended for the richest user experience.
Internet Explorer—IE is not supported when using the Densify Console or the Cloud Cost Intelligence module.
Secured Connection—If you are using an HTTPS connection, ensure your Densify URL has been added as a trusted site and the security level is defined as "Medium" or "Medium High".
Compatibility Message—When your browser version differs from the above-listed browsers, a confirmation message is displayed. Densify highly recommends that you use one of the certified browser versions for optimal display and end-user experience.
Monitor Resolution—You require a monitor/video card combination that can support 1920 x 1080 dpi for optimal viewing of the Densify Console. When viewing the Analysis Console, set your resolution to a minimum of 1024 x 768.
Viewing Screen —In order to have full visibility of reports and menus, ensure that the menu, favorites/bookmarks and status bars are disabled, and your browser window is maximized, for all of the above-listed browsers.
Browser Zoom Setting—Ensure your browser is at 100% zoom.
MAC/Safari Navigation Considerations—Though accessing Densify using Safari on a MAC system is supported, you will notice some difference in page navigation. See Navigation Considerations when using Safari on a MAC for details.
Additionally, refer the
Additional Considerations for Internet Explorer
As of v12.2, IE is not supported when using the Densify Console or the Cloud Cost Intelligence module. Access is blocked and a message is displayed indicating that you need to use a certifed/supported browser.
It is important that your IE browser is correctly configured, so that the system checks for newer versions of stored pages. To configure your browser, perform these steps.
- From your browser, click Tools > Internet Options. This opens the Internet Options dialog box.
- From the General tab, look for the Browsing History section or the Temporary Internet Files section, based on your browser version. Click the Settings button and enable the Check for newer versions of stored pages: Every time I visit the webpage. Click OK.
- Click on the Security tab. Click on Trusted Sites and ensure your Densify website (e.g., https://<cirbaserverhostname>) is added as a trusted site and the security level is defined as "Medium" or "Medium High". Click OK.
Densify recommends that you disable any plug-in browser toolbars as they may impact Internet Explorer's performance and reliability.
In general, there are a few ways to scroll in Safari.
- You can use the scrolling wheel on the mouse.
- If the bars are visible on the right or bottom of the page you can left-click on empty space or drag the bar with the left-click.
- If the scroll bars are not displayed you can only use the mouse's scrolling wheel or touchpad, if available.