Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) teams are doubling down with modern infrastructure as code (IaC) technologies to build and run their applications. But, in a pragmatic hybrid cloud world, there are many complexities to deal with: One key challenge is making sure the right resources are always precisely aligned with what an application needs to perform and scale, whether it’s cloud-native or not.
- June 12, 2019
- Noon EDT (9 a.m. PDT; 4 p.m. GMT)
Join guest Forrester Senior Analyst Chris Gardner and Densify CTO Andrew Hillier for this live webinar as they explore best practices for selecting the optimal cloud and container resources to ensure apps run and scale efficiently.
Register now to learn:
- Current trends for running apps in infrastructure-as-code-driven environments, as well as the hybrid challenges faced by infrastructure and operations teams every day
- A structural framework and systematic approach for how to tackle resource optimization in the cloud
- Practical strategies and tactics to predictively optimize resources in your AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, and VMware environments
- How to find the ideal service types for your workloads, optimize your scale groups, and set container resource specifications
- How to automate resource optimization and integrate this process with your DevOps CI/CD workflows