We are seeking a user-experience (UX) designer to join our growing company and play a key role in shaping the future direction of our award-winning software solution. The right candidate will be able to understand our business requirements as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences of Densify products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Three or more years of UX design experience.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns with a clear understanding of the importance of UCD and design thinking.
- Familiar with Lean UX design concepts and experience working with agile development teams.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com.
In the subject title please quote User Experience Designer. Electronic correspondence only—no agencies or telephone calls, please.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.