Apply Now on ADP
We are currently seeking a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who can provide exceptional technical customer support and operations in a challenging and rewarding SaaS environment. The ideal candidate will have a combination of a strong technical background, experience working with customers and experience supporting a technical software product.
The Technical Support Analyst is the first point of contact for Densify customers and as such, excellent communication skills and strong customer service focus are crucial for success in this role.
This is a full-time position that requires shift flexibility and on-call rotations.
- Represent Densify acting as the first point of contact for operations requests and technical inquiries regarding the Densify product and the SaaS environment
- Resolve reported customer issues in the areas of configuration and product functionality
- Investigate and resolve production alerts and ensure availability of the Densify sites
- Process operations requests. Coordinate with customers and internal resources for resolution.
- Manage escalations to ensure Densify remains strong in its commitment to its customers’ success
- Accurately document and maintain customer requests using a ticket tracking system
- Provide focused communication with customers that is professional and timely, primarily via telephone or e-mail
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledgebase articles to share with team members
- Play an active role in the development of the organization by participating in process development and other business improvement projects
- Requires some scheduled work outside of normal office hours and 24x7 on-call availability on a rotational basis
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience supporting customers and service partners
- Good understanding of server consolidation and virtualization technology and best practices
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (AWS, AWS, GCP, Azure and IBM Cloud).
- Windows and(or) Linux administration experience
- Good understanding of SQL queries to research, analyze, and troubleshoot
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies
- An eye to improving efficiencies and a commitment to creative problem-solving skills
- Above average communication skills and inter-personal skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or a cloud service provider
- Exposure to cloud monitoring and health assessment tools such as Grafana and Splunk
- Good understanding of production database administration
- Experience supporting large customers and service partners
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.