We are currently seeking a technically dynamic and resourceful individual who has the ability to provide exceptional technical customer support in a challenging and rewarding environment. The ideal candidate will have a combination of a strong technical background, experience working with customers and experience supporting a technical software product.
The Technical Support Analyst is the first point of contact for Densify customers and as such, excellent communication skills and strong customer service focus are crucial for success in this role.
This is a full-time position.
- Represent Densify acting as first point of contact for technical inquiries regarding the Densify product
- Be involved in installing and upgrading various Densify components in the customer environment
- Resolve reported customer issues in the areas of system configuration, setup, and data collection. This includes troubleshooting, testing, referral to other service areas and follow-up
- Work with Densify customers in managing their Densify infrastructure
- Manage escalations from customers and partners and ensure Densify remains strong in its commitment to its customers’ success
- Accurately document customer requests using a ticket tracking system
- Provide focused communication with customers/partners that is professional and timely, primarily via telephone or e-mail
- Create and maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledgebase and documentation to share with team members
- Play an active role in the development of the organization by participating in process development and other business improvement projects
- May occasionally require work outside of normal office hours and/or 24x7 on-call availability
- Occasional travel may be required
- 4+ years’ experience supporting customers and service partners
- Working experience in troubleshooting Windows and UNIX environments
- Ability to adopt and learn new technologies
- Strong problem analysis and solution design ability
- Above average communication and inter-personal skills
- Good understanding of product features and good skills in explaining features to customers
- Experience in operating across multiple computer platforms and environments
Nice to Have
- Good understanding of server consolidation and virtualization technology (VMware, IBM pSeries etc.) and best practices
- Experience working in an operations center
- Experience with cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure and IBM Cloud.
- Good understanding of database and middleware administration
- Good understanding of datacenter architecture and configuration
- UNIX Shell Programming skills
- Experience with AIX and LPAR systems
- Experience supporting large customers and service partners
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.