We are seeking an Intermediate to Senior Technical Consultant to join the Technical Services Team at Densify. The Consultant will focus on delivering consulting services that include the installation, configuration, integration, customization, and operation of our enterprise cloud and virtual environment optimization software. In addition, the role will involve training customers and partners, as well as pre and post-sale technical product support.
The position requires strong conceptual and analysis skills, planning abilities, sound judgment, teamwork, leadership, innovation, excellent writing skills, and superior communication and presentation skills.
- Manage product rollouts including installation, configuration, integration, customization and validation within customer environments and for partner assessments.
- Provide post-sale technical support evaluating customer readiness; conducting product training; identifying and resolving application or environmental issues
- Work closely with and manage client-specific cross-functional teams composed of Engineering, Sales, Client Services, and Business Development Representatives.
- Take a technical management role for partners by providing assistance in engagement and deployment planning, data collection, and analysis in customer environments.
- Define, coordinate, and prioritize customer and partner feedback and ideas into product management requirements for future enhancements to Densify's products and services.
- Design and develop integrations, customizations & reports
- Play an active role within the department by participating in process development and other business improvement projects.
- Regular client and partner interaction via telephone, email, and regular face-to-face contact.
- Work independently with customer/partner technical teams on post sales activities.
- 5+ years experience in an enterprise software company and hands-on experience with large scale enterprise software rollouts
- 3+ years of experience in a consulting capacity
- Demonstrated ability to understand a complex distributed software system with sufficient depth to troubleshoot highly technical, time sensitive issues
- Experience with heterogeneous environments including Windows, UNIX and Linux
- Experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware)
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server preferred)
- Some experience with programing & scripting languages (Java, C++, C#, PowerShell, Perl etc.)
- Travel is required for this position
Nice to Have
- A B.S or M.S in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Experience with public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Knowledge of “Containers” and related technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong verbal communication skills and excellent technical writing skills
- Strong team player and enjoys working in a fast-paced team atmosphere
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Ability to communicate complex ideas verbally and through documentation
- Must be able to grasp highly technical concepts quickly, develop content, and independently document features for target audiences
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com.
In the subject title please quote Technical Consultant. Electronic correspondence only—no agencies or telephone calls, please.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.