As a Technical Analyst, you will develop, customize, and support analytics solutions used to optimize cloud and on-prem data center environments, to transform applications to run on cloud and containers infrastructure, perform global workload routing and more.
As a member of the Product Management Team which controls product priorities, you will collaborate with the Engineering, Services and Documentation teams.
- Work on exciting prototype projects which later become a part of Densify product
- Participate in analytics solutions development including design and implementation of package components, component integration, unit testing, basic documentation, etc.
- Manage periodic updates to multiple analytics packages with guaranteed accuracy by utilizing/maintaining existing and designing new scripts and/or internal utilities to automate validation and updates.
- Develop good understanding of infrastructure offerings and container solutions from major Cloud vendors like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud (GCP), etc. for the purpose of being able to quantify these offerings as metadata to be used in optimization assessments. You will leverage Cloud APIs and other means of collecting data from/about public cloud offerings.
- Work with services team members, other Densify employees and customers to capture policy settings used in various customer engagements e.g. Cloud Optimization/Migrations, Container Optimization/Transformation, Infrastructure Optimization, etc.
- Work with engineering team to help integrate new product features into analytics packages.
- Log, investigate and address issues with analytics identified by QA and other team members.
- Get involved in prototyping activities requiring package customization to quickly address new requirements.
Desired Skills (need to have several of the following)
- Experience with software deployment and associated tools (e.g. source code management systems, code development frameworks etc.)
- Familiarity with Machine Learning concepts. Hands-on experience in this area is a big plus.
- Proficiency in one or more of the major programming languages (e.g. Python, PowerShell, Go, etc.) and SQL queries
- Understanding of XML and CSV
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing and Public Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Conceptual knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g. one or more of AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, VMware vSphere, etc.)
- Must be able to grasp highly technical concepts quickly
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong oral communication skills and technical writing skills
- Strong team player and enjoys working in a fast paced team atmosphere
- Familiarity with the Agile/SCRUM software development process
- Product Management experience is a benefit
- A B.S or M.S in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.