We are looking for well-rounded developers to join our growing engineering team here at Densify. This person will contribute their knowledge and skills to the creation of Densify’s world class product.
An ideal candidate would have a passion for technology and software development with a desire for building leading edge solutions.
Below are the duties and responsibilities but may be changed in accordance with the needs of Densify. This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Densify’s objectives.
- Collaborate with scrum teams to design and develop innovative solutions with a focus on rapid delivery while maintaining balanced attention on quality, performance and usability.
- Collaborate with team to define functional and detailed design requirements
- Assist and help maintain and track the team's portion of project schedule
- Work with other product development and support teams to resolve defect reports and enhancement requests
- Work closely with the engineering team to find ways to push the limits of existing web technology in pursuit of creating the best possible solutions.
- Keeping current with new technologies, techniques and apply them where suitable.
- 4+ years of web application development experience using Java technologies
- Proven web application development experience
- Experience and understanding of Virtualization technologies
- Experience and understanding of multiple OS platforms (Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Experience building enterprise software solutions
- Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of our other technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- A B.S in Computer Science\related field or relevant work experience
- Creative Thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Can adapt and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and manage own time, self-motivated, with a high level of self‑discipline
- Enjoys working independently as well as in team environment. Patient, flexible and pays attention to detail
- Delivery focused, with a flexible approach to work and willingness to learn new systems and business lines
Our Technologies & Tools
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject title please quote Software Developer. Electronic correspondence only—no agencies or telephone calls, please.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.