We are looking for well-rounded developers to join our growing engineering team here at Densify who will work specifically with emerging technology.
An ideal candidate would have a passion for technology and software development with a desire for building leading edge solutions.
Below are the duties and responsibilities but may be changed in accordance with the needs of Densify. This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Densify’s objectives.
Senior Developers are responsible for:
- Building large scale, highly available applications and services running in the cloud using the latest platforms and technologies
- Participate in the design of systems architecture that meets the functionality, performance, optimization and security requirements.
- Collaborate with scrum teams to design and develop innovative solutions with a focus on rapid delivery while maintaining balanced attention on quality, performance and usability.
- Assist in the development/maintaining of coding standards and best practices to achieved optimal maintainability and performance.
- Mentor Junior/intermediate team members
- Collaborate with teams to define functional and detailed design requirements
- Assist and help maintain and track the team's portion of project schedule
- Work with other product development and support teams to resolve defect reports and enhancement requests
- Work closely with engineering teams to provide technical guidance
- Keeping current with new technologies, techniques and apply them where suitable.
- 10+ years of systems development with in depth knowledge of the internals of the technologies used
- Proven REST API development experience using Jersey
- Experience and understanding of Virtualization technologies, with Kubernetes/Docker an asset
- Experience and understanding of multiple OS platforms (Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Experience building enterprise software solutions
- Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of our other technologies
- Experience building web applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- A B.S in Computer Science\related field or relevant work experience
- Creative Thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Can adapt and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and manage own time, self-motivated, with a high level of self discipline
- Enjoys working independently as well as in team environment. Patient, flexible and pays attention to detail
- Delivery focused, with a flexible approach to work and willingness to learn new systems and business lines
Our Technologies and Tools:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject title please quote Senior Software Developer. Electronic correspondence only—no agencies or telephone calls, please.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.