Apply Now on ADP
We are seeking an energetic, high performing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales exec who has at least 8-10 years of successful large account selling. Your territory will be a subset of a named list of cross-industry accounts in the United Kingdom and in named EMEA markets. Most of your selling will be done using modern self-service techniques, following a highly effective playbook of processes and supporting materials. We are a cloud-centric dynamic SaaS company that is growing through the acquisition of new logos. You will be developing opportunities, working with channel resellers and cloud provider partners. This position requires an aggressive out-bound mentality, a hunter who eats what they kill. Your experience with public cloud vendors like AWS, Azure and GCP, virtualisation and data center infrastructure operations is valuable background and experience as is fluency with other languages. You are an awesome communicator, whether in person at the front of the room, through compelling PowerPoint presentations and proposals, or written email and Word documents.
This individual will be part of a sales team selling leading technology for optimizing virtual and cloud infrastructures. The successful candidate will:
- Prospect and sell to New Logos. You are a hunter, not a farmer.
- Conduct initial meetings, initiate trials, assist in conducting trials, lead and manage end to end sales cycles and close deals.
- You need to be a Salesforce junkie because we manage our work in Salesforce
- Mastery in leading SaaS sales cycles from end-to-end.
- Proven success in complex sales cycles specifically into IT departments at a senior level.
- Excellent Public Cloud knowledge of service offerings: EC2, ASG, RI’s, etc.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling SaaS into large enterprise accounts
- Intimate understanding of today's key IT operational issues.
- Understanding of the business imperatives faced today by senior IT management
- Understanding of IT functional roles: CloudOps, DevOps and their customers: App Owners, Finance.
- Understanding of the technical and business processes of IT departments
- The ability to identify existing and emerging client needs and to articulate the corresponding benefits of Densify's offerings.
- Excellent questioning techniques, listening skills, and analytical capabilities.
- Self-sufficient in the development and delivery of all sales cycle artifacts including presentations, proposals, etc. in PowerPoint and Word
- Professional demeanor, boardroom presence, and a client-focused business development approach.
- Work closely with Marketing and your Account Development Reps to achieve the highest conversions of MQLs to SQLs and drive new Trials
- Manage all aspects of the Sales process including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, and close. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Ensure complete and accurate records of all sales activities throughout the sales cycle are in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to drive high Trial conversion/close rates
- Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing Densify resources including, organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
- Travel as required
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.