Apply Now on ADP
This is a 12–18 month contract position.
We are seeking a Scrum Product Owner for Densify. This person will join the Product Management team, reporting to the VP Product Management, and be responsible for defining and detailing feature requirements via user stories. This person will work with a number of groups in the organization including Product Management, Software Development, and the Client Services team.
The position requires strong conceptual and analysis skills, planning abilities, sound judgment, teamwork, leadership, innovation, excellent writing skills, and superior communication and presentation skills.
- Work closely with Product Managers to define features that meet customer and market needs
- Work closely with Scrum Teams who will develop software according to your user stories
- Work closely with cross-functional teams composed of Engineering, Product Management, Client Services, and Executives to communicate and manage product deliverables
- Conduct user acceptance testing of all new features under their management
- Interact with customers in beta programs and deployments
- Work with the Software Documentation team to ensure they understand, and document features appropriately as they are developed
- Work with Client Services team members and the Training Service Department to update and develop training materials
- 3+ years’ experience as a Scrum Product Owner or Technical Business Analyst
- Knowledge of diverse public cloud service offerings (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Knowledge of other virtualization and dev-ops technologies (VMware, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, …)
- Understanding of Capacity Planning and Performance Management concepts and familiarity with solutions available in the market
- Demonstrated ability to understand a complex distributed software system
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- Must be able to grasp highly technical concepts quickly, develop content, and independently document features for target audiences
- Strong oral communication skills and excellent technical writing skills
- Strong team player and enjoys working in a fast paced team atmosphere
- A B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.