We are looking for a well-rounded Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing QA team here at Densify. Reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance, this person will contribute their knowledge and skills to the creation of Densify’s world class product.
An ideal candidate would have a passion for technology and software development with a desire for building leading edge solutions.
Below are the duties and responsibilities but may be changed in accordance with the needs of Densify. This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Densify’s objectives.
Quality Assurance Analysts are responsible for
- Test coverage of product areas
- Quality and test report of features in their area/s of expertise
- Maintaining the team's portion of project schedule as well as track the progress of testing for the project
- Writing and executing functional, regression, and performance test scripts, test cases, test reports and automated test scripts
- Reviewing software for adherence to specifications
- Collaborating with product development teams to resolve defect reports and enhancement requests
- Reviewing technical documentation for accuracy
- Contribute to the definition and creation of necessary test tools and test environments
- 4+ years of software QA experience
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) as well as knowledge of virtual environments (VMWare) are highly favoured
- Understanding of agile software development processes and SDLC in general
- Strong manual testing skills, planning, designing, and writing test cases, using test management and issue tracking tools
- Experience testing Enterprise Software Solutions, commercial product release packaging and testing
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge in one or more scripting languages such as SQL, Perl, Python, and Unix shell scripting
- Windows, and/ or UNIX (including Solaris, AIX, HP-UX and Linux) experience
- Experience with automated testing tools and methods
- Writing automated test scripts
- A B.S or M.S in Computer Science or vast IT background is strongly preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.