Apply Now on ADP
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join the Marketing department at Densify. This individual will be required to support sales and marketing initiatives by developing solution positioning, sales enablement tools, thought leadership content in the form of powerpoint presentations, video scripts, written documents such as whitepapers, and external facing blogs and social media content, to help Densify generate new interest and enable sales to more efficiently close new deals. This individual will also help with detailed market, competitive and customer analysis, to gather data on wins and losses and market movement and changes, to enhance and help with our go-to-market strategy.
- Fully understand Densify’s capabilities and positioning in the competitive landscape of the market and the market as a whole
- Support sales in target definition initiatives and messaging creation and sales enablement tools
- Create original marketing and technical material and enhance/edit existing material for product collateral, sales presentations, and sales support materials. Materials will include web pages, blogs, videos, whitepapers, and powerpoint presentations.
- Conduct regular sales training sessions to keep sales teams up to date on the latest messaging and sales tools
- Speak at conferences as a thought leader and company evangelist.
- Train and work with channel and partner teams to ensure partners are speaking the same language and message in the field as our sales and marketing teams
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis to help sales dodge any competitive issues that may delay a sales process and help them close deals faster
- Write web page content and product brochures
- Work with product management to help develop new release positioning and associated communications, including drafting of customer release emails.
- Work with product management to run weekly product rollouts .
- Drive and develop material for product or service launches including press releases, launch materials, and customer presentations
- Maintain the top level corporate presentation and messaging
- Conduct ad-hoc and ongoing competitive feature and pricing analysis as needed by sales and executive leadership
- Work with PR teams to support PR initiatives, including award applications, responses to analyst inquiries, and media outreach needs
- Develop and maintain analyst relations strategy, including scheduling and management of analyst briefings a regular basis
- Develop messaging to assist with lead generation programs including Web casts, tradeshows, speaking engagements, online advertising and PR programs
- Manage and run corporate webinars, including the development of content jointly with product management and hosting of the events, working closely with the marketing operations team
- Assist with the creation of messaging and programs supporting go to market and delivery strategies
- Work closely with social media team to drive social media outreach content, including writing regular blogs, and developing the content for Twitter and LinkedIn updates
- Other duties/responsibilities as requested
- 10+ years in marketing and product marketing experience in the software industry, preferably in the virtualization/cloud computing space
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and deliver and communicate in easy to understand and consumable formats
- University/College education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Individual must have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Works independently and actively seeks guidance to improve performance. Contributes as a team member and takes responsibility for own work commitments.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.