Densify’s recently launched a new Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) platform. With a great reception in the market, Densify is expanding its entire go-to-market effort including pre-sales in order to pursue this strategic high-growth opportunity.
We are current looking to fill the role of a Presales Technical Specialist to join our team. Working with sales executives and our business development group, the Pre-Sales Technical Specialist will provide pre-sales coverage throughout the SaaS sales cycle.
The position requires strong technical foundation combined with excellent presentation and pre-sales skills. The successful candidate will possess conceptual and analysis skills, planning abilities, sound judgment, innovation, excellent writing skills, and superior communication skills.
This position will be based in Markham and report to the VP, Technical Sales. The position requires occasional North American travel (approximately 10%).
- Deliver all technical phases of a SaaS-drive sales cycle. This involves preparing and delivering sales presentations, performing software demonstrations, managing all phases of prospect Proof of Concept projects including preparation and delivery of POC summary documents and presentations, performing competitive research, and coordinating and preparing RFI/RFP responses.
- Occasionally deliver on premise technical workshops and ad-hoc training.
- Regular prospect and partner interaction via telephone, email, web meetings and in-person contact.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Sales, Business Development, Customer Care, and Product Management.
- Define, coordinate, and prioritize prospect and partner feedback and ideas into product management requirements for future enhancements to Densify's products and services.
- 3+ years experience in an enterprise software company and hands-on experience with large scale enterprise data center management / hypervisor software sales and/or deployments
- 3+ years pre-sales experience in a related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills are critical
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience with hybrid cloud technologies; in particular, VMware experience is mandatory. Microsoft Azure. Amazon AWS, PowerVM , OpenStack or equivalent knowledge is highly desirable
- Experience with heterogeneous bare metal environments and operating systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX etc.)
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle preferred) desirable
- Experience with scripting and programing languages desirable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce CRM
- Adaptable team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced team atmosphere
- Business acumen and great attitude - loves working with prospects to drive value creation for our customers and for Densify
- Detail-oriented - you enjoy learning new technologies in great depth so that you can in turn help our customers solve problems and realize significant value
- Self-motivated - you like autonomy and work well under pressure
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.