We are a cloud-centric dynamic SaaS company that is growing through the acquisition of new logos and we are seeking an energetic, high performing SaaS sales exec who has at least 3-5 years of successful mid-market account selling experience. Most of your selling will be done using modern self-service techniques, following a highly effective playbook of processes and supporting materials. You will be part of a sales team selling leading technology for optimizing virtual and cloud infrastructures.
- Prospect and sell to new logos.
- Manage all aspects of the Sales process including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, and close. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Conduct initial meetings, initiate trials, assist in conducting trials, lead and manage end to end sales cycles and close deals.
- You need to be a Salesforce junkie because we manage our work in Salesforce.
- An aggressive out-bound mentality, a hunter who eats what they kill.
- An awesome communicator, whether in person at the front of the room or through email.
- Proven success in complex sales cycles specifically into IT departments at a senior level.
- Intimate understanding of today's key IT operational issues.
- The ability to identify existing and emerging client needs and to articulate the corresponding benefits of Densify's offerings.
- Work closely with Marketing and your Account Development Reps to achieve the highest conversions of MQLs to SQLs and drive new Trials.
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to drive high Trial conversion/close rates
- Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge.
Nice to Have
- Experience with public cloud vendors like AWS, Azure and GCP, virtualization and data center infrastructure operations.
- Excellent Public Cloud knowledge of service offerings: EC2, ASG, RI’s, etc.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.