We are seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to support our global partner marketing programs. The individual contributor will be responsible for ensuring partner success via enablement, developing and working with the rest of the marketing organization and the channel teams to execute partner focused marketing events and campaigns, tracking sales data, managing campaign budget data, planning meetings and trade shows, maintaining databases and partner contact data, and preparing monthly and quarter success reports.
In this role, you will be a hands-on person who will wear a variety of hats, from helping to build a partner portal, to analyzing business data, to running marketing campaigns, to attending tradeshows and partner business meetings, and more. Your success will be directly measured by the revenue generation and success of the global partner community.
- Leverage all corporate departments and resources to make the partners successful in selling and bringing Densify products to market.
- Stay engaged with partners on a regular basis and be the face of the company, with regular communication on latest news and happenings.
- Build, deploy and manage a partner portal to support the success of global partners.
- Work with partners to train them and educate them on Densify selling and messaging tactics.
- Ensure partners are receiving the right material and content at the right time.
- Work with marketing and partner teams to run programs and campaigns to drive partner success.
- Work on creation of a joint partner programs calendar and events program.
- Develop and implement short and long-term marketing strategies and campaigns in order to create and increase brand awareness among partner networks.
- Prepare letters and emails to partners as part of partner recruitment and maintenance campaigns and respond to questions or provide clarification on ongoing projects.
- Prepare reports by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; plan and organize promotional presentations and update calendars.
- Tracks sales, expense, and new business data, and use this data to make appropriate business decision recommendations.
- Work closely with marketing communication team to keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements; inventorying stock, and placing orders when needed.
- Keep abreast the industry’s latest developments, trends, and channel news, as well as public relation initiatives that could positively impact the company
- Plan meetings and partner trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establish contacts, develop schedules and assignments and coordinate mailing lists.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- 5+ years of partner and/or channel marketing experience
- Experience in supporting partner or direct sales teams
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter who is motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Team player who can collaborate and work across departments
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Up to 50% travel may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising an asset
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by email to email@example.com.
In the subject title please quote Partner Marketing Manager. Electronic correspondence only—no agencies or telephone calls, please.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.