Apply Now on ADP
Densify is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Automation Specialist to join our amazing company that is changing the way people run their clouds, and help our creative and fun marketing team take the lead in our space. This person will plan, organize, implement and evaluate effective marketing automation and lead management programs. This role is responsible for the enhancement, implementation, and management of the Marketing department systems of tools, including Salesforce.com, Pardot, and other automation tools. The individual will use these tools to help the business run marketing operations, and understand and make better decisions. Analytical tasks will include marketing revenue attribution tracking, email program development, general marketing performance analytics and management. This position needs to have a strong ability to lead and/or support collaboration among various teams including the rest of the marketing organization, Sales, Sales Operations, Web Development, IT and outside agencies (as a lead or a support) to optimize the marketing technology stack. This position will support the marketing tactics consistent with the company’s and sales operation’s strategic goals and priorities. The individual will get day to day direction and be reporting to the Director of Demand Generation.
Task will include, but not limited to maintaining and optimizing Densify’s marketing automation system and marketing technology stack. Develop the strategy and roadmap, configure and build all key elements of Marketing Automation platform. Run day to day operations of emailing marketing, data clean up, lead uploads and lead routing to the right sales reps.
Responsible for configuring key elements of the marketing software and related platforms
- Reporting and analysis preparation
- List segmentation and tracking
- Journey logic and development
- Automation rule set configuration
- Spam Compliance program development
- Promotion and campaign setup
- External connection setup, planning and integration (Go-to-Webinar etc.)
- Identifying opportunities to optimize performance
Supports Go-to Market implementation
- Plan, lead and implement the roll-out of new program tactics and initiatives
- Maintain adaptability and implement changes quickly and efficiently
- Strong ability to manage stakeholder expectations to strict timelines
- Ensure Densify’s website and back-end marketing related lead flow systems are running smoothly and effectively. This includes the management of multiple systems interacting together
- Build and maintain automation rule sets that follow agreed to Sales lead flow processes
- Identify opportunities to improve system performance and ensure leads area reaching sales as quickly as possible
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with vendors. Understands strengths and weaknesses of each. Ensures projects are managed appropriately and funds are spent wisely. Drives process and efficiency improvements in all ongoing initiatives.
- Ensures high quality, timely roll out of programs through effective collaboration
- Bachelor's or college degree in a marketing discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing role, preferably in a B2B technology environment
- 3+ years’ hands on experience working in, managing and scaling marketing automation software (Pardot preferred) across multiple business units/brands
- 2+ years designing and developing email marketing programs
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and other Salesforce.com products
- Knowledge of Global Anti-Spam and Compliance Laws (CASL, CAN SPAM, GDPR etc.)
- Some experience in graphic and web design – familiarity with art files, content management systems, SEM / SEO campaigns, for setup and sending emails out
- Salesforce Administrator or Pardot Consultant Certification a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.