Apply Now on ADP
We are looking for well-rounded DevOps Engineer to join our Operations team here at Densify who will work closely with Support, Operations, and Emerging Technologies Team (ETT). This person will contribute their knowledge and skills to the creation of Densify’s world class product.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for technology, with a desire for building leading edge solutions.
Below are the duties and responsibilities but may be changed in accordance with the needs of Densify. This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Densify’s objectives.
- Participate in building and maintenance of a resilient, secure, and efficient Kubernetes-based SaaS application platforms
- Work closely with other DevOps team members to design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines using industry standard tools such as Jenkins, Helm, Vault, Terraform
- Lead architectural discussions & requirements gathering to ensure solutions that meet the functionality, performance, optimization and security requirements
- Collaborate with other Operations team members, Engineering, and QA to develop and execute the deployment strategy
- Accurately document and maintain architecture, design, and best practices for use by Operations
- Mentor Junior/Intermediate team members
- Assist and help maintain and track the team's portion of project schedule
- Work with other product development and support teams to resolve defect reports and enhancement requests
- Work closely with ETT to provide technical guidance
- Keeping current with new technologies, techniques and apply them where suitable
- 5+ years of Operations/DevOps experience with in depth knowledge of the internals of the technologies used
- Experience with Kubernetes, and common managed offering from Google (GKE) and AWS (EKS)
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure environments (AWS, GCP, IBM Cloud). Preference to 3+ years hands on experience of AWS cloud
- Thorough knowledge of message-oriented architectures, preferably using RabbitMQ/AmazonMQ
- Proven REST API development experience using various API toolkits
- Experience with Kubernetes monitoring, especially Prometheus/Grafana setup and monitoring
- Building and maintaining highly scalable Jenkins clusters as pods in Kubernetes as part of CI/CD process
- Experience utilizing Git in the build and release processes, especially as part of CI/CD
- Experience and understanding of AWS technologies, with Kubernetes/Docker
- Experience and understanding of multiple OS platforms (Windows, Linux/Unix)
- Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- A B.S in Computer Science\related field or relevant work experience
Nice to Have
- Experience with programming languages and database platforms, primarily Golang, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL/TimescaleDB
- Experience with Istio service mesh
- Knowledge of our other technologies
- Experience building web applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Creative Thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Can adapt and learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and manage own time, self-motivated, with a high level of self-discipline
- Enjoys working independently as well as in team environment. Patient, flexible and pays attention to detail
- Delivery focused, with a flexible approach to work and willingness to learn new systems and business lines
Our Technologies and Tools:
Kubernetes, Google GKE, AWS EKS, Jenkins, Vault, Helm, Istio, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, Terraform, shell/bash scripting, PowerShell, Redis, MS SQL, Postgres, and RabbitMQ.
If this sounds like the position for you, send us your resume and cover letter!
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.