Are you passionate about customer success and cloud computing? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen and a proven technical foundation? Then come be a member of Densify Customer Success Team.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the key partner helping our valued customers achieve their desired outcome and realize maximum value from their investment in Densify. Additionally, the CSM serves as the liaison between the customer and the Densify ecosystem, streamlining partnership with Account Managers, Technical Services, Product Management and others.
When you search "Customer Success", you will come across topics such as managing churn risk, upselling to achieve negative revenue churn, and managing product adoption to increase retention. These are all inward looking metrics. At Densify, you will work with a team of professionals who believe that customer retention, expansion and advocacy is the result and not the reason of the hard work we put in everyday helping our customers solve problems they are passionate about. We believe in it so much that we trademark our CSM team as Densification Advisors.
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor and product coach.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include: capturing desired outcome, driving product adoption, and demonstrating value realization.
- Onboard, train, and establish regular meeting cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client.
- Work with clients to build Customer Success Plans, establishing critical goals, and aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Densify Account team and externally to Customer Sponsors and Executives.
- Work closely with the Densify Account Team (Account Manager, TAM, PS) to find opportunities for new usage of Densify across organizational functions.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience. MBA and/or an advanced degree in an industry related discipline is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in technical presales, professional service, customer success management, or technical account management.
- 2 + years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or equivalent cloud, and/or Datacenter experience with knowledge of hypervisors like VMWare. Certified in Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is preferred.
- The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in a simple and easy to understand way.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject title please quote Customer Success Manager. Electronic correspondence only—no agencies or telephone calls, please.
We thank all applicants who apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.