Apply Now on ADP
As a Junior Technical Analyst, you will design and develop code and scripts based on customer requirements and internal needs. This includes building ETL solutions, data querying and reporting.
As a member of the Services Team, you will collaborate with the Account Managers and Product Management teams.
- Design and develop new integrations, customizations & reports
- Get involved in prototyping activities
- Get familiar with existing integrations and customizations to help support and enhance
- Take part in requirement gathering activities during customer calls
Desired Skills (need to have several of the following):
- Experience with software development and associated tools (e.g. source code management systems, code development frameworks etc.)
- Proficiency in one or more of the major scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Linux Shell preferred)
- Proficient in SQL queries
- Good working knowledge of Linux environments
Additional Internship Details
- Student majoring in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is preferred
- Working in the Professional Services team is an awesome way to learn how a software company works from the end-user perspective
- Our clients are well known companies who are leading their industries in technology innovation: FedEx, Bank of America, Citi Bank, FIS, AIG, TD, Disney, and many others. We get to help them optimize and transform their infrastructure into next gen platforms.
- You will get lots of hands-on exposure to all major public cloud vendors, their portals and APIs.
- You get exposure to the product internals and will have ability to code your own projects at your own pace with a lot of freedom in choice of tooling as long as objectives are met.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.