Apply Now on ADP
We are looking for a well-rounded Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing QA team here at Densify. Reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance, this person will contribute their knowledge and skills to the creation of Densify’s world class product.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for technology and software development with a desire for building leading edge solutions.
Below are the duties and responsibilities but may be changed in accordance with the needs of Densify. This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out any other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Densify’s objectives.
- Test coverage of product areas to assess required levels of quality are met
- Developing test plans, the creation and execution of test cases (functional, regression, sanity, performance), test scripts and test reports
- Setup of necessary test environments
- Reviewing software for adherence to specifications
- Collaborating with product development teams to resolve defect reports and enhancement requests
- Reviewing technical documentation for accuracy
- Assist and help maintain and track the team's portion of project schedule for testing coverage
- 4+ years of Software QA experience (testing Enterprise Software Solutions)
- Strong testing skills, planning, designing, and writing test cases, using test management systems and issue tracking tools
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs (using JMeter)
- Experience and understanding of multiple O/S platforms (Linux/Unix, Windows)
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server and understanding of Postres/Timescale DB
- Experience and understanding of Cloud technologies and Virtualization (AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker for Windows, Kubernetes, VMWare) is highly favored
- Experience with automated testing tools (Selenium) is highly favored
- Ability to assess and trouble-shoot technical issues
- Excellent written, inter-personal and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of agile software development processes and SDLC in general
Nice to Have
- Knowledge in one or more scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Unix/Linux shell scripting
- A B.S in Computer Science or relevant QA work experience
Our Technologies and Tools:
Cross Platform on Windows and Linux, Golang, RabbitMQ, Timescale DB, Postgres, MSSQL, Tomcat, React, DOJO, AJAX, XML, HTML5, Java.
If this sounds like the position for you, send us your resume and in your cover letter tell us why we should be hiring you!
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.