Apply Now on ADP
We are looking for an experienced Automation Specialist to join our growing QA team here at Densify. Reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance, this person will contribute their knowledge and skills to the creation of Densify’s world class product.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Engineering team to define a strategy for test automation in the development process.
Below are the duties and responsibilities but may be changed in accordance with the needs of Densify. This is not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of duties. You may be required to carry out other associated tasks to ensure the successful delivery of Densify’s objectives.
- To identify and/or develop effective, re-usable and maintainable automation frameworks/tools to drive testing efficiencies within Engineering.
- Develop, debug, support and monitor test results of automation frameworks/tools.
- Mentor and coach team members to implement automation in an Agile environment.
- Contribute to the implementation of automation principles and define/extend automation best practices.
- Support automation practices to ensure that maximum Regression coverage occurs within a sprint through automation.
- Support integration of tests into CI/CD pipeline.
- Setup of automation framework/tools environments for development/QA.
- Review technical documentation for accuracy.
- Assist and help maintain and track the team's portion of the project schedule for automation testing coverage.
- 5+ years of experience with test automation frameworks.
- Strong experience in developing automated tests suites (in any of these: Selenium, Ranorex, Cucumber, Webdriver, nUnit or other).
- Strong working knowledge of various databases (ex. MySQL, Postgres and Timescale DB).
- Experience and understanding of Cloud technologies and Virtualization (AWS, Azure, GCP and VMWare).
- Understanding of containers and container-orchestration (Docker for Windows, Kubernetes).
- Experience and understanding of multiple O/S platforms (Linux/Unix, Windows).
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of agile software development processes and SDLC in general.
- B.S in Computer Science or relevant hands-on work experience.
Our Technologies and Tools:
Cross Platform on Windows and Linux, Golang, RabbitMQ, Timescale DB, Postgres, MSSQL, Tomcat, React, DOJO, AJAX, XML, HTML5, Java.
If this sounds like the position for you, send us your resume and in your cover letter tell us why we should be hiring you!
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.