Apply Now on ADP
The Account Manager is responsible for the management of steady-state, Densify account relationships. Primary responsibilities will include expansion of the Densify footprint (primary use cases, licenses) and services revenue growth within their portfolio accounts. This is achieved by building strong multi-level customer relationships based on trust and value, understanding the customer’s business strategies, and successfully meeting individual customer needs. The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, consultative solutions-oriented sales skills, strong technical aptitude, as well as strong organization skills.
- Build and maintain executive relationships within the account.
- Develop Account Plans to drive expanded usage of the Densify product.
- Achieve revenue targets set for the targeted accounts.
- Develop a trusted advisor role by understanding Client's overall business goals and needs.
- Achieve a high level of Client retention, Client satisfaction and reference-ability.
Communications & Reporting
- Ensure good understanding of Client business needs via formal Account meetings and informal, ongoing communications.
- Provide product and capabilities demos/presentations.
- Coordinate and manage quarterly business reviews.
Product Usage & Issue Resolution
- Ability to understand and resolve technology issues independently
- Continuous needs analysis and promotion of Densify value to the Client.
- Consulting with the Client to identify product and service solutions.
- Liaise with Densify product management to coordinate Client participation in Densify Beta release opportunities.
- Pursue new revenue opportunities and create strategic and tactical plans to uncover expanded use cases for Densify within the Client’s organization.
- Engage Densify Solution Architects to develop and present business proposals, presentations, and services SOW documents for new opportunities within portfolio accounts.
- 5+ years of demonstrated relevant experience in an account leadership role within IT management consulting or software services industries;
o a senior consulting & services background in the infrastructure space would be ideal with a focus on services delivery (i.e. implementation projects and upgrades).
- Good understanding of technology, virtualisation/cloud eco-system and knowledge of data center operations, capacity planning/forecasting, and/or infrastructure services management;
o a strong understanding of infrastructure processes (capacity, incident, change) is required.
- Proven track record in Client relationship management, business development or sales;
o a strong understanding of the inner workings of large, complex IT organizations (interplay between architecture, engineering and operations) is required.
- Ability to speak other European languages would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum.
- Demonstrated ability to understand a complex distributed software system with sufficient depth to troubleshoot highly technical, time sensitive issues.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas verbally and through documentation.
- Strong team player and enjoys working in a fast paced team atmosphere.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- Must be willing to travel.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through ADP:
Apply Now on ADP
Densify accepts electronic correspondence from individuals only—please no agencies or telephone calls. We are thankful for all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted directly to enter the recruitment process.